Monday, February 9, 2015

Me with Mikhail and Troy of Emberlit Stoves


Last Summer, I ran into my friends Troy and Mikhail of Emberlit Campstoves at the Outdoor Retailer Show in Salt Lake City, Utah. I've been lucky enough to spend some dirt time with them bushcrafting in the Utah mountains.

Mikhail, the genius behind Emberlit, is quite knowledgeable about edible and medicinal plants, primitive hunting weapons, and primitive firemaking skills. Troy is a crack shot with a .22 survival rifle. Let me tell you, these are some seriously fun dudes to hang with! If you don't believe me, just check out their promo video on Youtube!

They also make what might be the best portable ultra-light wood burning/multi-fuel stove on the market- the FireAnt (review coming soon). Check'em out. 100% made in Sandy, Utah USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment