Monday, July 9, 2012

Rocky Mountain Bushcraft has been ripped off!

Dear readers,

I just found out that a site called "Northern Rockies Rising Tide" has been posting the entire content of Rocky Mountain Bushcraft as if it were their own. Just go to their search engine and type in any of things we've reviewed and you'll see it all. Also, they are supposed to be about the "Northern Rockies," but they're actually located in California.

So Northern Rockies Rising Tide is basically just a ripoff site stealing from other people's blogs. When I typed in my latest Fiskars Axe review, it came up on the first page of Google at their site, as if they wrote it! Total thieves.

I sent them a cease and desist order, so I'm waiting to see what happens next. I'll keep you all informed as to how things progress.

Thanks again to everyone for visiting Rocky Mountain Bushcraft.

-Jason

4 comments:

  1. That's pretty crappy my friend. I hope they get shut down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Outdoor. They did get shutdown, thankfully. I came to find out they hijacked someone else's blog with the same name as well.

      Delete
  2. Might be time to start putting the copyright watermark (c) on your photos. Doing so will help prevent stuff like this.
    Outright thievery!

    ReplyDelete