Saturday, May 10, 2014

Headed for the Southern Rockies!

Good morning RMB friends,

Hope you all are well!

I am leaving for the beautiful Southern Rocky Mountains this weekend to catch up on some writing, and won't be back to the Estes Park area until next month. I plan to use my time there to finish a number of articles and reviews, many that I've been wanting to post since last year. These include a tree identification article on the Pinion Pine, more axe and knife reviews, gear reviews, edible plant identification, commentary on bushcraft and survival, as well as the Chiappa Double Badger field review.

PLUS-- we will be giving away a couple of brand new Kelty backpacks and a pair of US made Wolverine hiking boots!

The Sangre de Cristo mountains are incredibly beautiful, so I'll be sure to share photos with you while I'm out hiking around. In other news, Rocky Mountain Bushcraft is getting ready to pass 1.8 million pageviews!

Leah and I really appreciate all of your support and for continuing to visit RMB.

Cheers!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment