Wednesday, September 30, 2015

RMB UPDATE 9/30/2015

Hello bushcrafting friends!

Hope you all are well. Just a quick update on the latest happenings here at RMB.......

Sometime over the next 4-6 weeks, I should be able to make an announcement about a major project I've been working on for the last 5 months. Due to a non-disclosure agreement, I am not at liberty to discuss it until the project's release date, but I am very excited, and it is the reason I have been slow to post new articles and reviews. The only thing I can say is that it is not a TV project.......


REVIEWS/ARTICLES, etc- Just a heads up to everyone who has been waiting patiently for the Jimmy Lile First Blood Knife review...... 

Jimmy Lile Knives is going to send us another piece that I think will add greatly to the review, so we have been delayed by a few more weeks while it is being finished. Everything at Lile Knives is hand made, so obviously this is not something that can be done overnight. I am very excited to complete this review and can't thank Jimmy Lile Knives enough for working with us. Here is a teaser photo of the knife that we took that will be posted in the upcoming review:

Photo credit: Jason Schwartz/Rocky Mountain Bushcraft ©2015

I am also working on finishing a bunch of new knife and axe reviews, survival gun and gear reviews, new Tips and Tricks, as well as posting a number of new Made in the USA products. Once I am done with the project I have been working on, I will have much more time to devote to posting new material. I will also start doing giveaways again for loyal readers, so keep an eye out for those.

Photo credit: Jason Schwartz/Rocky Mountain Bushcraft ©2014

Most importantly, thank you all for your continued support. I absolutely love to hear your comments and thoughts, so please keep them coming!

Cheers,

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment