Monday, May 16, 2016

Re: Update, Gear Testing, Fishing, etc


Hey friends! Hope all is well. I was out scouting some new places to test gear over the weekend, and decided to stop and do a little bit of fishing. Found a high mountain lake in the Gunnison National Forest that was well stocked with Rainbow Trout, and gave it a whirl using my favorite lure. Ended up catching 5 Rainbows in less than 2 hours. Fun!





On the way in, I saw a wild turkey cross the road and was able to snap a few photos which you can see below.




On the way out, I ran into a few Pronghorn Antelopes that were grazing on the side of the road. Pronghorns are very interesting animals. They are capable of running up to 55 mph, making them the second fastest mammal on earth. Only the Cheetah can faster. 


Overall, the trip was great, and I was able to find some beautiful new locations for finishing my gear testing this year. Look for lots of new content soon, and as always, Leah and I greatly appreciate all of your support.

Take care,

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment