Saturday, April 13, 2013

Test video: Chopping with a Les Stroud Bushman Axe

This is a test video I did with a pair of Pivothead Video Sunglasses while I was out chopping with a Bushman Axe. Unfortunately, the glasses didn't point down far enough to see all the chopping action, but it was a fun experiment nonetheless. I'm a complete amateur when it comes to video, so please go easy on me- I'm definitely not going to win an Academy Award for this one!

In the video, I'm retesting the Les Stroud Bushman Axe after rolling its edge in the initial field review, and wanted to see how well the edge would hold up after re-sharpening it. I performed several chopping tests since this video was taken, and the edge seems to have held up well. I will post this update to the Bushman Axe review later this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment