Thursday, January 15, 2015

Chiappa X-Caliber and M6 Field Test UPDATE

Unfortunately, we've had to halt testing of both the X-Caliber and M6 Survival Guns due to function issues, and are awaiting an official response from Chiappa before proceeding further. With SHOT Show coming up next week, it's unlikely that we'll hear from them until sometime after the show but we'll keep you updated as soon as we receive more info.



No comments:

Post a Comment