Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Headed to SHOT Show next week!



Dear readers,

I am heading off to SHOT Show in Las Vegas next week! Rocky Mountain Bushcraft was given internet press credentials to cover it, and I am excited to say the least. My focus will be to snoop out any bushcraft-related gear and edged tools, and I will be checking out .22 caliber survival rifles as well. All the major knife companies will be there, along with Swedish axe companies Wetterlings and Gransfors Bruks.

I've never been to SHOT Show before. I've heard it's very intense, but also exciting. If any readers are attending and would like to meet me, just look for a guy with an outdoors hat (with blonde locks poking out) carrying a backpack, looking like he just crawled out of the mountains!

Cheers!

Jason

3 comments:

  1. Like a kid in a candy store...have fun! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay if you see a booth about lighting , check it out . I am needing a modern led headlamp. Plus general camp lighting....

    ReplyDelete