Sunday, August 12, 2012

BLOG UPDATE- 8-12-12

Dear readers,

Just a quick update.........

After writing somewhere north of 50 articles and reviews over the last several months, I had to take a much needed break. During this time, I've also been helping some local wranglers get equipped with traditional axes, along with some custom leatherwork so that they can carry them safely while horse packing. Definitely a fun job!

I've also been experimenting with some new wilderness survival tricks for an upcoming article. I'm really excited to share what I've learned with you, so keep checking back!

Our next reviews include the Gransfors Bruks Wildlife Hatchet, US-made Kelty Varicom Bivvy/Sleeping Bag System, US-made Gregory Denali 105 Backpack, Wetterlings Universal Woodsman's Axe, plus our main "Made in the USA" Wilderness Gear article. I've also updated the "Outdoor Books" link with some great books that I consider essential for any budding bushcrafter. Many more to come!

I'm also happy to report that Rocky Mountain Bushcraft has surpassed 73,000 pageviews since December, along with over 400 Twitter followers- thank you readers! We've been having major problems with our Facebook page since we put it up, but if you want to "Like" us, this function does still work. Click HERE to like us!

Cheers,

Jason

2 comments:

  1. Hope you guys are getting some rest.

    How many more times are you going to hit the "snooze" button?

    Looking forward to more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Outdoor- wish I had been snoozing though! :) Actually, I've been working behind the scenes on some really juicy stuff that I will be posting over the next week.

      Delete